Recently in 4. Final Video Project Category

Jokes From Black Voices- By Mario Lamar Terrell II

Bridge Student Athelete

Conor and Kenny: That's What She Said

Volleyball ((An Inside Look))

This is a video about the game of volleyball. Not often do athletes have the opportunity to express the way the feel about the game they love. Usually the media focuses only on their reactions after a win or a loss. In this video I (poetically) explain the game and how it is played, along with the expression of my passion for the game of volleyball.

Global Warming

This is our project on Global Warming. We wanted to interview Bridge people to see what they know about it, as well as educate those who don't know that much about global warming. Hope you enjoy.

-Saajan Bhakta
-Evan Hoel

He was Supposed to be...

He was Supposed to be… is a piece about myself. It is about acquaintance rape and my experience and struggle with it. My goal is to bring realization that this stuff happens, even to the best of us.

Final Project. "Video Games: What's the deal?"

My topic was changed numerous times, but I ended up with this in the end. I had lots of fun doing it, well I had lots of fun in the class in general. The video is on Violence, stereotypes and video games. Hope you enjoy it.

Justin Frederiksen

Piano and Dance By: Orlando and Tiffany

We had the most difficult time finishing this project. In the end we pulled through after pulling a all nighter from 5:30pm to 7:48 am. We hope you guys enjoy :)

Crossing the Bridge By: Jessica, Ger, Pa, and Tshaj

We decided to create this video in memory of the 2009 Summer Bridge to Academic Excellence Program. We enjoyed every moment being in the program. This program has helped us prepare for the upcoming fall semester