Beachbody.com - Some of my favorite workout DVDs!

beachbody.jpgI have found some of the best at home workout DVD's at www.beachbody.com!  One thing I really like about them, is they are easy to follow, motivating and they have a running time at the bottom of your TV screen (no more wondering "how much longer is this workout going to last?"). I incorporate these DVD's on a regular basis into my daily workout routine.

My Personal Favorites Are:

10-Minute Trainer
Only got 10 minutes?  You will get the best 10 minute workout ever - there 10 minutes of cardio, abs, lower body, total body and yoga!  I sometimes use these DVD's in conjunction with the rest of my workout routine or I put 2 or 3 of the workouts together to get at 20 or 30 minute routine!  Totally worth the money and versatile!

TurboJam
Want a fun cardio workout - a little bit of dance and a little bit of kick boxing, maybe some weights here and there?  These are great! Typical workouts range from 20 - 50 minutes.

ChaLEAN Extreme
Have some free weights or resistance bands laying around at home?  Give this workout routine a try!  I love lifting weights with this series...she's so easy to follow and motivating!  There is no cardio with this one - just weights and some ab workouts. Guys would like this workout too!  Typical workouts last about 35 minutes.

P90X
This series is challenging - but wonderful!  It's for men and women and has a little of everything - weights, cardio, yoga, kenpo, plyometrics, abs...you name it!  Typical workouts last about 45 - 60 minutes.

There are a ton of others by Beach Body...so if you have tried or end up buying any of the others, leave a comment here and let us all know what you like (and possibly what you don't like).

This page contains a single entry by Amber Bailey published on March 19, 2010 9:37 AM.

EatingWell.com was the previous entry in this blog.

Blank Monthly Workout and Weekly Meal Planners is the next entry in this blog.