Easy Fruit Smoothies - 4 pts whole / 2 pts half

I've had a few people ask about the Weight Watchers Fruit Smoothies, but can't say I've ever tried them personally...but I hear they are good also.  However, I do make my own smoothies at home.  It's great because if I drink the whole smoothie, I get a full serving of milk and a 2 servings of fruit for 4 pts...but sometimes I only drink half (kids or husband get the other half) for 2 pts.

Easy Fruit Smoothiessmoothie_full.jpg
4 pts (whole) / 2 pts (half)

1 cup skim milk
1 cup frozen fruit (use a blend or choose your favorite fruit)
2 packets of sweet n' low

Use a blender (or I use my Magic Bullet Blender - which I love for other things too, like Chicken Salad Sandwiches) to blend all ingredients and serve!

Modifications: Sometimes I even throw in half a banana (but you'll need to add the extra point) to make it creamier and add more flavor.

Amber,

Thanks for all the info you provide, this blog is great! Read it all the time.

Joan

Amber,

I too want to thank you for all of the information you are providing. I stop by here whenever I get a chance.

Meloni

This page contains a single entry by Amber Bailey published on March 16, 2010 1:25 PM.

Hungry-Girl.com - Another Great Weight Loss Resource! was the previous entry in this blog.

EatingWell.com is the next entry in this blog.