Casey/Zachary: Bike Love

Projection of bike shadow puppets on huge wall.

I enjoyed the location of this one. The projection was humongous! wow! Personally, id prefer different imagery. So far in MAW i feel ive seen many cityscapes.

The scale provided a lot of resonance with the space, utilizing it well, despite the lack of a good angle and somewhat lit area.

I think a bit more of a planned narrative with improvised pieces would have helped it be more successful, and by that I mean drawing people in and keeping their attention.

Nicola's comment resonates with my experience of Bike Love.

the silent narrative coming out of the simple cutouts on top of sepia waterfalls and other landmarks was enough to give me no qualms over the piece. well done. the projection was well-placed, too - I wonder if there would be a more ideal location for this?

Very sweet interaction from the audience, the simplicity of the story made it easy for folks to interact? Maybe not anticipated? Yes, scale, high placement, and overlook of the space nice.

My favorite thing about this piece was definitely the choice of where you projected. Even though it seemed like it was difficult to get that huge wall to work(and at that distance), I thought the grand scale of it was awesome.

Recent Comments

• newma262: My favorite thing about this piece was definitely the choice read more
  • drag0061: Very sweet interaction from the audience, the simplicity of the read more
  • keirx004: Nicola's comment resonates with my experience of Bike Love. the read more
  • Bradley: The scale provided a lot of resonance with the space, read more
  • donov094: I enjoyed the location of this one. The projection was read more
  • carpe237: Personally, the images in this one struck me on a read more