Thursday April 8 Outing: Saint Anthony Main

Where we're going and how we'll go:

View Larger Map

This week, I would like everyone to be prepared with everything they need for the outing at 6pm. That means prior to our 6pm meeting time, you must reserve and retrieve the computer you need, the projector you need, all the cables you need, all the accessories. etc.

I will take care of the following:
1. generators
2. gas
3. sound system for the route

Please post a reply to this entry, on your team's behalf, with the following info:
1. your collaborating team members
2. what gear you need

Looking forward!

Hey, this is Joey. I don't have a partner for this week's event because I've been sick and was wondering if anyone needed another group member. Just let me know. See you this week!

Joey

I'm working by myself and will need only a projector, I will bring my own laptop. Also, If I could the sound system for my projection, that would be cool too. Are we filming under the bridge across from St. anthony Main theater? Could I possibly perform on the stone arch bridge, or on the side of one of the factory buildings?
-Nicola

I am working by myself, and I won't need anything more than a projector, and the support equipment thereof; generators, cargo bikes etc. My project can go on anyone's computer, possibly even my own.

Recent Comments

• gils0042: I am working by myself, and I won't need anything read more
  • carpe237: I'm working by myself and will need only a projector, read more
  • joh07312: Hey, this is Joey. I don't have a partner for read more