Recently in Proposal Category

Thursday April 8 Outing: Saint Anthony Main

Where we're going and how we'll go:

View Larger Map

This week, I would like everyone to be prepared with everything they need for the outing at 6pm. That means prior to our 6pm meeting time, you must reserve and retrieve the computer you need, the projector you need, all the cables you need, all the accessories. etc.

I will take care of the following:
1. generators
2. gas
3. sound system for the route

Please post a reply to this entry, on your team's behalf, with the following info:
1. your collaborating team members
2. what gear you need

Looking forward!

Liam & Bradley - Greenway Proposal

Imposing a busy, full of traffic, urban feeling into the greenway, which has the illusion of being a non-urban location.

Needed: Laptops 16 & 17, 2 BenQ Projectors, somewhat loud speakers, 2 magic arm, .

View Untitled in a larger map

Zach and Casey's Outing

Shadow puppets with pre-recorded video background, similar to Casey and Nicola's first project.
We will need
-external camera
-projector
-2 magic arms (one for cam, one for projector)
-light pad
-lap top 15

View Casey and Zach's MAW Outing in a larger map

Recent Comments

• Meena Mangalvedhekar: Ok. first I thought its aliens visiting earth. Then aliens read more
  • Meena Mangalvedhekar: Really appreciate Mel's courage to use livedraw and that too read more
  • Meena Mangalvedhekar: Particularly I was attracted to the huge bus turning and read more
  • Meena Mangalvedhekar: most affordable video game of 2010 !! I enjoyed the read more
  • newma262: This piece really brought the interactivity to the table. It read more
  • newma262: I thought this piece was pretty easy to sit back read more
  • newma262: The singing and the harmonica really made this piece for read more
  • newma262: Seeing you guys walk around with the cool costumes on read more
  • newma262: My favorite thing about this piece was definitely the choice read more
  • donov094: im now convinced that the high sound was a silly read more