« Experiment Marathon(This Thursday!) | Main | FYI »

operation: experiment marathon

Last night was a test run for people to try various videos &c. that they have been working on. We discovered some things, projection on black glass ie Carlson does not really work. Projection on bricks seems difficult unless the image is primarily light colored. Also seems it would be better if there was not a lot of contrast between the mortar and brick color. Everything worked with the generator till we ran out of gas. then we borrowed power from exterior outlets, of which there seems to be a plethora of on campus.
see below, Dave, meta or something and a test image for my Ebenezer project
davex3.jpg
house_on_rarig.jpg

Comments

UMPD came almost instantly but were really cool with us doing projections as long as we didn't disturb anyone or project obscene material, basically what we've been told by our panel group...