With grads and tech staff:
- Updates on infotech fees grant
- Upgrade of checkout equipment what is spec'd on current grant applications and what is needed beyond that.
- Upkeep of installation space, sound room, and use of old TA space for film editing equipment.
- Schedule for "renovation" of P & I space and Sound Studio should the Info Tech Fees grant be awarded.
- Schedule for upgrade of computers.
- Maintenance of checkout equipment.
- Future area funding and grant opportunities Info Tech Fees and others.
- Use of area equipment by faculty policy and guidelines.
- Discussions with Mark Knierim regarding relocating the EMA grads to the grad wing and re-fitting the current EMA grad studio as a seminar room open to the full department.
- Allocation of graduate teaching and TA responsibilities for upcoming academic year including incoming grads.
- Faculty teaching plans for upcoming academic year changes to current schedule and anticipated leaves.
- Convey new policy regarding area seminars to graduate students they cannot be taught as a stand alone course.
- Given the above discuss ideas for possibilities of 8600 joining with other area graduate seminars or other possibilities in lieu of a stand alone 8600 seminar.
- Area critiques Mid semester? End of semester?
Please add additional agenda items as comments to this post.