2010-2011 Board Committee Members

Current board member committee list as of November 22, 2010.

NEAFCS Board Committees 2010-2011.xls

Board and Committee List Updated 3-18-10

Here is the latest board and committee list.

MEAFCS Board Committees 2009-2010 3-18-10.xls

NEAFCS-MN Affiliate 2009 President Elect Candidate: Mary Caskey

National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences-MN Affiliate
Mary Caskey, Candidate - President elect
Annual Meeting, October 7, 2009
Greetings from St. Cloud! I am currently running for NEAFCS-MN affiliate president elect for the coming year. To give you a little background information about myself, I have been a member of NEAFCS-MN since 2005. For the past 3 years, I have co-chaired the membership/award committee with a primary task focusing on awards. I attended the NEAFCS national meetings in Denver and St. Paul. In my career, I have worked in the nutrition field for the last 30 years through various Head Start programs, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) and U of M Extension. Through Extension, I have managed the Nutrition Education Program (NEP) in central Minnesota for the past 10 years. Wearing my other hat within Family Development, I helped develop trainings for school foodservice personnel to improve the offerings in the school lunch/breakfast program; helped create a tool for school districts to use when they developed their "School Wellness Policies" mandated by the federal government; and have spent the last year and a half assisting state staff in the development of a new database system for NEP. Being a member of NEAFCS-MN has been an important step in getting to know colleagues from other areas of expertise. I believe that NEAFCS-MN is an organization that encourages members to expand their leadership skills and promotes a supportive environment for its members.