« Whitney-Sketchbook #5 | Main | Marian Bantjes Lecture »

Ellie Drotning- Post #6

Here's the hand-drawn animation I found. It's from youtube, and it's just a very simple, short animation of a woman in a skirt twirling. It's not complicated and doesn't even have any plot, but there's still something about it that I really like. It's very fluid and graceful, despite having choppy animation. I just really like how simple, yet beautiful and enjoyable it is. So take a look!

I've been attempting to Achieve access to this website for a while. I used to be using IE then after I tried Firefox, it worked simply advantageous? Just needed to carry this to your attention. This is really good blog. I've a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I do know this is off subject but,did you make this design yourself,or purchase from someplace? Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good source like this.

Your weblog is fine. I simply need to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing method too much and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I feel is admittedly important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases may hold everyones attention, however you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do a little analysis about that. We bought a very good e-book on that matter from our local library and most books the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.