David - SB #9

Download file

Download file

Sorry about the links, but my files are saved as PDFs and I can't convert to them Jpegs.

Emily Graupner

These are drafts made after the last critique...

Clarissa's Pages

IMG_1427.JPGIMG_1426.JPGIMG_1424.JPGIMG_1425.JPG

These are the sketches of my pages, I think they are out of order, but it goes 4, 3, 2, 1

magnus gn post 9

So, yeah, my graphic novel rough draft is basically the upper third of my finished graphic novel. Pretend the bottom part of this page is not there.

Nikki Sketchbook 9

draft1.jpg draft2.jpg

matt Wenger - Post#9

graphic novel - page 2.jpg

graphic novel page 1.jpg

Sorry this a tad later than sunday. but you know what they say....

Sketchbook Post 9 - Whitney

kaitlin-no 9

storyboard.psd

I tried guys. Really. But I gave up because I want to go home. At least it is here-ish.

Sigafoos Post#9

Hey guys, my internet was down yesterday so I was unable to post. I'm sorry Heba. Here are two of the five pages I showed at critique that give a good idea of what my illustrations, text and layout are like. These are pretty close to being final, but I will be refining them a bit.

Paul Sketchbook 9

Laura Anderson-Sketchbook Post #9

Since my graphic novel I showed on Thursday looks quite similar to the finished product, Heba said I could post something else that was interesting and realted to this class for my 9th entry. So here it is.

Great art is always around us, not just in museums. Some art that I've become more and more familiar with is not in a gallery but at my job. I work at Kieran's Irish Pub, downtown, and there is a lot of crazy awesome art in the pub, most of it done buy this guy, John Erste. There a a number of drawings and paintings. Here are just a few:

Continue reading "Laura Anderson-Sketchbook Post #9" »

ahhhhh! Natalie!

Okay...can't find my battery charger for my camera. no camera, no post! i will mos def post somezing ASAP. sorry heba! also, i haven't made many changes yet so hopefully i'll have more done by the time i can post!

meher-sketchbook post #9

hey everybody! here is what i have so far. i'm experimenting with watercolor and ballpoint pen as my medium. unfortunately, some of it bled through, so pretend that's not there, please. if anyone can give me suggestions, they'd be much appreciated! i'm mainly working on fixing the narrative so it's really clear and makes sense. i made a few comments in there (for myself) to show what i will be changing from how it is currently. i think this will be my last draft before i start the final one. oooo exciting!

by the way, can i just say? i haven't used watercolor paints since i was about 8 years old, and it was entirely too much fun.

Micki- Post #9

Continue reading "Micki- Post #9" »

Ellie Drotning- Post #9

Whitney Sketchbook Post #9

so here's an update to what i want my graphic novel to look like. i posted one of my images of the characters so you can see the style i'm using, those will be in black and white and will be incorporated into the background page made up of brightly colored tropical collage materials. I'm hoping there will be enough contrast and then the text will be strictly narrative, no dialogue, and be layered over the top of the images. you'll see an idea of all this in class...