« Sketchbook1 - Jeff | Main | Sketchbook 1 - Jarid Johnson »

Edward Gorey

dracLangella1977.gif

0033.jpg

Lucy, can you provide us with some links?

Brilliant pages... just what am looking for....

I am not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check again later on and see if your challenge still exists.

As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can help me. Thank you

Dejavu, my pal and I just had a discussion concerning this 2 days ago.

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.