« Walid Raad - Walker Lecture | Main | Sketchbook 7 Jenny Olson »

Jeff Zine

hhh.jpg
sorry about my last post that wasn't for this class. This is an idea of a layout for a page in my zine. sorry i couldn't get it to be posted in landscape format. I would appreciate the feedback.

Jeff, i think this will work very well for your zine. I like that you've been thoughtful about the style of the text and how it is incorporated with the drawings.

Hai brother, how are you..?
where you from...? Can you please do me a favor....can u design our gang name....please reply me to ma email address..Thanks 4 looking this buddy.... :)

*
* *

Many thanks dear glad to know you locate these plugins useful to increase traffic. ~rakesh

Hey. Very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...I am satisfied to find a lot of useful information right here within the post. Thanks for sharing.

Hi there. Very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...I am happy to locate so much useful info here within the post. Thank you for sharing..

I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were extremely helpful very useful

I am often to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has truly peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your situate and retain read-through for brand rapid in mint condition information.