« monster eating TV | Main | Danielle Warzala- sketch4 »

jonathan knisely - animation

Download file

wow,

super labor intensive

but the product is pretty cool

excellent! the drawings look great! why does the lighting color change? were you using the flash of the camera?

can that be fixed in photoshop? perhaps you can greyscale each frame to get rid of the changes in color and then also sharpen the frames that are out of focus. great job though, it will only look better once the frames are cleaned up a bit.

Together with every little thing that appears to be developing throughout this subject material, many of your perspectives are actually somewhat exciting. Nonetheless, I beg your pardon, because I can not give credence to your whole strategy, all be it exhilarating none the less. It appears to us that your comments are generally not completely rationalized and in fact you are your self not even entirely convinced of the assertion. In any event I did enjoy reading through it.

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

I really value your piece of work, Great post.

Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information.

I enjoy your work , thanks for all the great articles .

Very nice article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance :)

I had such fun! I can't believe I met a man who's writing a novel with a soundtrack so cool. As were the steampunk duo who talked about relentless optimism, creativity, being safe online and wonder. Thank you for making it all possible.