« jonathan knisely - animation | Main | Sketchbook 4 - Dusty Fields »

Danielle Warzala- sketch4

love this commercial. It's so simple.

There was also this really sweet animation I wanted to share with everyone but the embedded url was apparently disabled. So here is the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uhEZO0VP8-A

I guess the project was never finished, but I love how it appears to zoom and pan. I think that is really hard to do with animation. . .definately a challenge I have to overcome. Plus, the illustrations themselves are so sketchy and rough. I really like that style.

As far as our animation for class, I've used a scanner to scan my images. Maybe if some of you haven't started scanning and plan on it, just to give you an idea of how much time it takes, I had 100 images and it took about 2 and a half hours to scan them all. It was very tedious, but it actually worked well and wasn't horrible. I'm using Flash to put together my project and I really like the options that Flash offers. If you've never used Flash before I'm not sure it would be so easy to figure out without help.

thanks for sharing your approach Danielle. Yes, the scanning takes a long time, but in many ways it works better because you don't have to worry about retouching the images due to lighting issues. I am very excited to see your end result!

that is a very cute animation!

Excellent collection of hotels but I'm able to see they are luxury hotels. This is indeed inspirational for us designer. This will surely help.

As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

I wanted to post a quick comment to be able to thank you for the fantastic secrets you are writing here. My extensive internet look up has at the end of the day been honored with brilliant ideas to share with my visitors. I would assert that most of us website visitors actually are really fortunate to exist in a really good community with so many outstanding professionals with interesting guidelines. I feel truly fortunate to have seen your site and look forward to tons of more fun minutes reading here. Thank you once again for all the details.

Can I just say what a relief to find someone that genuinely understands what they are discussing over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you certainly possess the gift.|