« Sketch Book 4, Jenny Olson | Main | Sketchbook 4 - Myhli »

Sketchbook 4- Andrew Buck

I initially thought a white board would a great idea for this project. I even though it would simplify the animation process! Well you can tell by the picture that I ran into a couple of issues that not even Photoshop could help with.

For starters, even though I tried to control the lighting but it still varies from panel to panel, a glare appears in different spots throughout the white board which interferes with the image. After an image has been erased and redrawn several times the white board becomes contaminated with erasable ink fuzz.

wow.jpg

Sorry to hear about your hellish experience. What was your set-up like? What kind of lighting did you use?It seems odd that the lighting would be so drastically different from frame to frame. There will definitely be a glare if you are using the flash on your camera, so make sure that is off...and then, again, depending on how the lighting is angled, you should be able to hide the glare with different angled lighting (you will need more than one light source). Does that help at all? The nature of this is that you just kind of have to try different things until it works. Frustrating I know, but it is different for every person. What is your next plan of attack?

Some truly interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was searching for : D.

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very superb website.

My goal is to baste the bed size log cabin quilt I'm working on. I also would like to start making Craftsy BOM January blocks. Wish me luck! :)

Good day. Very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally...I'm happy to locate a lot of helpful information here in the article. Thanks for sharing.

I always was concerned in this topic and stock still am, regards for posting .

Really enjoyed this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

Can I simply say what a reduction to find somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You positively know how to carry a problem to gentle and make it important. More individuals have to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more well-liked because you definitely have the gift.