Fellowships and Taxes

Those of you on fellowship may find the University website site about fellowships and taxes informative http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/compensation/paytaxes/fellowships/ We are also including a link to the pdf form to request withholding of graduate fellowship income tax http://policy.umn.edu/categories/hr/form/fellowshipp.pdf Please feel free to contact Colleen with questions.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Program in American Studies published on September 9, 2009 2:15 PM.

Employee Self Service was the previous entry in this blog.

Task Box Moved is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.