The University Libraries will offer a five part Data Management Workshop Series from October 4 - November 8. Students will be asked to watch a short video prior to the workshop and will then spend the class time directly applying data management skills.
Participants that attend all five workshops will receive a certificate of the completion.
The topics covered include (links will take you to the registration page):
• How to Inventory, Store, and Backup Your Data
• How to Create Data that You (and Others) can Understand
• How to Navigate Rights and Ownership of your Research Data
• How to Share Your Data and Ethically Reuse Data Created by Others
• How to Digitally Preserve Your Data for the Future
Learn more by visiting the course website: z.umn.edu/datamgmt13