Main | I swam all by myself »

Why Insight?

Welcome to my first blog. I feel I am behind in the times since blogs have been around for a while now, but I never felt the need to really start blogging until recently. Journaling (long hand) used to be a huge part of my life, every night before I would go to bed - huge. However for many years I haven't journaled at all except in emails to family to let them know how things are going with my daughter. So I decided that instead of sending out emails I would try to start blogging about my wonderful, crazy, and limitless experiences with my daughter and hopefully allow a place where our family will have an opportunity to stay connected.

I chose the name Insight for this blog because I feel that while I am learning about my daughter I am learning about myself and the world around me. She has opened my eyes, my ears, and most importantly my heart. She affects every second of my life... every experience I have.

I read your first few posts and LOVE them. I miss those times when Spencer was little and we would do all of these precious things together. He learned so much in such a short period of time. They grow so fast. I'm glad you are taking the time to appreciate them and write down the memories. I wish I had. Take care!