Bemidji Woman Pleads Innocent In Overdose Death
A Bemidji woman, age 29, has pleaded innocent to providing methadone to a man who overdosed and died WCCO
Beltrami County sheriff's deputies discovered Christopher Anderson died at the apartment of Lillie Rae Kise on April
26, 2008. An autopsy discovered Anderson's cause of death was an overdose of methadone.
The complaint stated deputies found two dosage bottles of methadone in the apartment, one which was in the name of Kise indicating that it was to be used the day before and to be taken on April 27, 2008.
Kise pleaded not guilty April 6 to felony third-degree murder by selling, giving, or distributing controlled substances.