Main | Would you like a Pop or Soda? Ľ

Andercrombie & Fitch

Preparing for one of the most abhorrent positions of all times, a sense of completion for a competition that involves being a representative for a foundation of discriminatory practices has been achieved! Ive been hired at A&F.

Unyielding to the diversity and contemptuous characteristics of humankind, A&F continues to cultivate a seamless society at the expense of infecting our young, credulous minds. Adhering to unrealistic image templates, many of these minds will be found dangerously wandering the paths of insecurity.

Unwilling to reduce my morals and attributes at the expense of a multi-million dollar, unethical company, I will graciously accept my mere minimum wage earnings. Infecting one naivemind at a time with my subliminal A&F messages, I will make a difference.

Posted by ande4192 at December 5, 2004 6:08 AM

hey -- i wrote a long essay on A&F in my journal way back. http://blog.lib.umn.edu/piep0058/loverboy/001323.html#comments do it make sense? and by the way...which one are you working at?

Posted by: loverboy at December 5, 2004 1:59 PM

you use really big words! love you!

Posted by: emma at December 6, 2004 3:14 AM

Blaine, Way to go!! I love someone who is not only unaffraid to give into pop culture and its unrealistic expectaions, but is also willing to taint the minds of this nations young with its evil. Cudos man!

Posted by: Dan at December 6, 2004 10:53 AM

I cant wear abercrombie and fitch. im too fat and my boobs are too big. im gonna go throw up my dinner so i can go shopping now.

Posted by: Ashley at December 7, 2004 9:16 PM

Thanks for putting up this. I am fairly a new comers to social media and a blog traffic is little by little increasing. I am fairly confident it's caused by me spending a significant time commenting on other blogs. Not only will it get my blog around, but more importantly, I can get caught up with what bloggers and readers are referring to! I also spend an excessive amount of time on Facebook and Twitter...But I genuinely wish to reach out to other bloggers around my same arena.

Posted by: Sanford Barkman at January 15, 2011 1:06 AM

Welcome to the Greatest K2 Incense Website!

Posted by: Andrew A. Sailer at July 14, 2011 10:46 PM