« Hello Jingle Ball 2004! | Main | Not a Hipster, Perfect! »

Thoughts & Prayers

Imgp0105.jpg

It’s unfortunate that I have to write an entry such as this. I would like to send my condolences out to my roommate, Chris, and his family in time of loss. Chris lost his little brother, Justin (16), Tuesday night when he was struck by a car.

Death is never an easy subject to discuss. Our time on earth is very unpredictable. We never know when our time will ever be surrendered to eternal life. Practicing medicine as a paramedic, I see this on a daily basis. Time is precious and valuable.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Chris.

Posted by ande4192 at December 16, 2004 3:53 AM

Chris, You are surrounded with love and support. I am so very sorry for your loss, and you will certainly be in my thoughts! Be strong! Love, Blaine's friend Ashley :)

Posted by: Ashley at December 16, 2004 10:35 AM

Magnificent web site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort!

Posted by: unique baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Posted by: stride rite discounts at August 5, 2011 1:17 AM

s9314 umm I never said it was her child. smh.

Posted by: Bulah Groat at August 22, 2011 10:57 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Thoughts & Prayers, superb post.

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 25, 2011 7:07 PM

Posted by: Gregory Despain at September 28, 2011 7:28 AM

攻めようにも勝手に進んでればやりようがないの。一応第三者機関の検査が基礎工事で1回入ってるはずなので それだけが頼りのような???

Posted by: North Face Down Jackets at October 8, 2011 2:41 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Thoughts & Prayers, great post.

Posted by: Constipation remedies at October 17, 2011 6:53 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Thoughts & Prayers, fantastic post.

Posted by: Belly Button Rings at October 17, 2011 7:14 AM