Thoughts & Prayers | Main | I'm Gandhi!

Not a Hipster, Perfect!

Brought to my attention by Joe, I took the hipster challenge. Much to my suprise, I'm not a hipster. I guess better luck next time. Based on my results, I should start looking for a hipster to adopt, into my perfect lair!

You're Not a Hipster!
You're Not a Hipster!
Take What sort of Hipster are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

My Results:
You're actually not much of a Hipster. Congratulations! You may have Hipster style, but you're healthy, you eat right, you have a decent job you enjoy, your finances are stable, you plan on buying a house (if you don't already own one) and settling down before you're 35, you have friends you like, your friends like you, and you can honestly say you're pretty damn happy. Perhaps you should adopt a Hipster and draw them into your perfect lair . . .

Posted by ande4192 at December 30, 2004 4:27 PM | Random

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else may just I get that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a mission that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

Posted by: unique baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

Posted by: stride rite coupons 2011 at August 5, 2011 1:17 AM

PAskater93 Shut it m8 you're sponsered by wallmart

Posted by: Celia Scoles at August 22, 2011 8:44 AM

This web site is stunning. All infromation i need is just right here. Reached this site via "google reklam ver"

Posted by: google reklam ver at August 25, 2011 8:49 AM

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog debt relief. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by: nyc seo firm at September 3, 2011 3:18 PM

Appreciate it for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! .

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 13, 2011 12:51 PM

sometimes people today here the phrases web promoting and so they think, yahoo and google or fb or myspace, but there is a ton of other methods to actually industry a web site or business enterprise and get your way up there like myspace did.

Posted by: Noma Zaccagnini at September 14, 2011 12:38 AM

Hey there Im itching to know if I can use this article in one of my blogs if I link back to you? Thanks

Posted by: Adrien Zuehls at September 14, 2011 10:11 PM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect!, great post.

Posted by: hyip at September 15, 2011 9:04 AM

Posted by: farmville tips at September 17, 2011 7:26 PM

I am trying so hard to accept that its safe to listen to you. I just read the preliminary report about the inquiry into why people were infected with hepatitis C and HIV from contaminated blood and blood products. Hundreds of people in Scotland, including haemophilia sufferers and other patients, were given contaminated blood in the over a period of about 20 years. Which is completely beyond belief. I found this site on hemorrhoids symptoms in women and everything looks to be true.

Posted by: Carita Claton at September 19, 2011 7:13 PM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect!, fantastic post.

Posted by: birthday messages at September 20, 2011 5:19 PM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect!, wonderful post.

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 26, 2011 3:22 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect!, good post.

Posted by: minecraft skins at October 11, 2011 11:11 AM

There may be a bundle to find out about this. You made good points also.

Posted by: auto repair lancaster at October 11, 2011 6:29 PM

I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this excellent post!!

Posted by: bathroom remodeling rochester ny at October 12, 2011 3:00 AM

Regards for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! .

Posted by: Belly Button Rings at October 16, 2011 4:00 PM

Thankyou for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! .

Posted by: minecraft skins at October 22, 2011 1:41 PM

Thanks for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Not a Hipster, Perfect! .

Posted by: Constipation remedies at October 27, 2011 7:29 AM

Terrific work! This really is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my webpage . Thanks =)

Posted by: York at October 31, 2011 10:58 PM

Hipster's aren't as popular as they think that they are. I am glad that I am not one either. I would rather keep to my nerd persona and play mindware games all day rather than to conform to these weird ideas.

Posted by: Mindware Coupons at November 3, 2011 10:56 AM