« Wal-Mart, Rolling Back Everything Except the Sack! | Main | Money Buys Unsafe Healthcare Endorsements, Scientists Ignore Safety Concerns »

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FACE?

Give me what I want Ash.tiff
LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!

If you have ever been manipulated you probably have. This is Ashley, AKA “I GET EVERYTHING I WANT,” including making Blaine stay up until sunrise. Ashley tends to use this exact manipulative face to get what she wants, please note the puppy dog eyes. Congratulations, Ashley, you did it again, causing me to stay up WAY past my bedtime!

We did have a great time together tonight/ this morning, like always. The fun included taking professional pictures with my iSight (the above pic is from tonight..along with many others), spending an hour on Hot or Not making puking noises at the Fugly people, and discussing our future plans of attending Brown College double majoring in culinary arts and massage therary with a minor in a work-at-home career (the Medical Doctor option). There is never a dull moment when we hang out! Cheers to you, Ashley, Goodnight, Love you!

Posted by ande4192 at January 11, 2005 5:38 AM | Nocturnal News!

Blaine i always have so much fun spending time with you. a few hours feels more like a few minutes! Time flies when you are having fun! I enjoyed our photo session quite a lot. and i loved eating extra butter popcorn and puking at the fuglies too. How is it that i am so lucky as to know a man such as yourself? i must be blessed by a guardian angel or something....oh wait a minute...thats you. hehe. i love you B! p.s. Since you saw Closer with pete, now we have to go see Phantom of the Opera. whether you wanna go or not.

Posted by: Ashley at January 11, 2005 5:54 AM