ę Money Buys Unsafe Healthcare Endorsements, Scientists Ignore Safety Concerns | Main | This is for you, Emily! Ľ

Reaching to the Unreachable

Reaching to the Unreachable
Blaine Anderson

Comfort my hand, you canít feel it

Wear my shoes, they donít match you
Walk with me, you collapse with realism

Put my clothes on, they donít appeal to you
Trepidations of survival drench them

Look through my eyes, you canít see
Your dazzling ambitions block out my image

Surrender your attention, your ignorance murders me
Iím inconceivable, confide in me

Comfort my hand, please feel it

This is an aspect of poetry I enjoy writing about. How would you decipher this poem? Who Am I? leave your comments!

Posted by ande4192 at January 11, 2005 6:27 PM | Poetry

Blaine: Your website is great! I enjoy reading the poems and hope you continue writting them. Poetry is a gift run with it! Jon

Posted by: Jon at January 11, 2005 10:02 PM

Okay, so i totally have it figured out. The poem is about me because i cant wear your shoes because we dont have the same shoe size. And, your clothes dont appeal to me because they are boy clothes and i am a girl, therefore i would not want to wear them. yeah i know im good at this stuff. lol. seriously speaking now, i have no idea who the poem is about. are you going to tell me? it stirs my insides.

Posted by: Ashley at January 12, 2005 1:39 AM

i love you, like a fat kid loves cake! i love you, like herman loves his scchoooouuup! and your poetry always amazes me. i wish i was half as talented as you are. loveyoualwaysandforever..<3E p.s. your poem makes me hurt. p.p.s. or maybe thats just the scabes [scratch} {scratch] p.p.p.s. seriously tho, i love it.

Posted by: your LouWho at January 13, 2005 4:34 PM

Its aboot a person with no arms and no legs! He cant feel your hand because he doesnt have one himself. He cant put your shoes on because he has no feet on which to put them. He collapses with realism because he's not a Weeble, and Weebles wobble (but they dont fall down) and since hes NOT a weeble, he falls down. And he doesnt want to pay attention to you because you are always thinking about yourself and your existing limbs. Selfish bastard.

Posted by: Mike at January 14, 2005 5:38 PM

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Posted by: nibiru 2012 at July 1, 2011 7:59 AM

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend

Posted by: baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM