« Reaching to the Unreachable | Main | Cold Chicken Salad & Plain Pound Cake, Jump On the Bandwagon George! »

This is for you, Emily!

About a month ago, I promised my best friend in the entire world, Emily, that I would include her on a blog entry. Well Emma, this is for you! Emily has been my best friend since as far back as I can remember. I can honestly say my life would be pretty boring without knowing her, until I moved to the twin cities anyway. We’ve done a lot together, including going on an official date, being FHS Homecoming King & Queen, skipping class and getting caught, and attending a murder trial, just to name a few. I think we share more inside jokes than anyone I know! Emma was the first person I ever told about my then, “little secret.” She still loved me; however, I guess that was after we built a pyramid of beer cans in my freshmen dorm room and then went to sleep; more liked passed out. We know each other better than anyone else. We have a formal, legal-binding contract to get married to each other at the age of 30 if we don’t find anyone else!
doctorswbody.jpg
This picture is from my sophomore year in high school! Note Emma in the picture!

This is a picture of back in the good ol’ high school days when we had a secretive medical clinic at school. We would periodically load people up in the back of the world’s ugliest van that was used to haul extra-curricular students around in. We risked detention to play this little game during the school day. Pictured is Dr. Bob Fischer, MD, Dr. Gertrude Whoretense, MD, and Gloria Moon-Unit, PA-C (working on her MD), the patient is Frank with an unknown last name. This picture can also be interpreted as Blaine playing ambulance!
To the fun times and great memories, I Love you Emma!

Posted by ande4192 at January 15, 2005 3:50 AM | Friend Highlights!

WHO LOU, I LOVE YOU!!! That is sooo sweet that you put an entry just about me...all i can say is... I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! [leg kicks] you are the best friend a girl could have! and we really do share so many memories and inside jokes...FINGERS!! FINGERS!!! FINGERS!!! or "Jessica," oh, so many Jessica's you have dated over the years. haha. My life would be a complete bore without you in it. I mean we've gotten drunk together so many nights and tried to figure out our lives, calling up radio stations requesting "Name" even if the bastards didnt play it, calling up people telling them they won a scholarship at Y94, going out all night, waking up at like 5 p.m., and then getting up and going out again.... ahh, you need to open your christmas presents, ok? promise me you will soon! I miss you so much, it hurts. ahh, cute. ok, too long of a comment, sorry. i love you Blaine, thanks for my entry. <3Emma, your bestest friend in the world!!

Posted by: Emma at January 15, 2005 5:21 PM