ę Falling Without Notice | Main | 7 Years To Go! Happy Birthday Emily Jane Sheldon! Ľ

Welcome, Ashley Anne!

Roxanne, my wonderful friend from Fargo, has a new addition to her family! Her niece, Ashley Anne, was born last Friday at 3:20, weighing 7lbs, 11oz & 20 1/4 inches tall!

AshleyYawn.jpg

I can guarantee Ashley will be spoiled by Aunt Roxanne!
Congratulations Rox & Family!

Posted by ande4192 at February 8, 2005 4:14 AM | Friend Highlights!

Cute name for a cute girl! hehehe ;)

Posted by: Ashley at February 8, 2005 8:52 PM

It¡¦s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I¡¦m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Posted by: best baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM

Sharon, I do think that you have missed the point. Ernie is trying to say that the current administraion has to destroy everything that makes America what it is, then install his own version of government. Socialism, marxism, etc., do you understand what he is say now? I do agree with what you said about his debt of up to 13 trillion dollars he has racked up since coming to office. This needs to be nipped in the bud. Remember, November isnt that far off and your vote does count on these matters. Get the word out, send flyers through the mail, set your websites on fire with the idea of getting people to vote and do their patriotic duty of voting them out of office. Remember: I will not take any chances. A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man (vote) can mean the difference between victory and defeat. For God and country!

Posted by: Shyla Donovan at August 8, 2011 3:50 PM