« A Unique Eating Experience, Famous Dave's! | Main | Zoo Experience »

Who Wants Chipotle? Hearse Sighting!

So my friend Lesley and I decided to to head to Manhanttan Loft next to Chipotle after going to lunch with Nick & Anne at Coffman. What an eventful trip at Manhattan Loft!
my girls.jpg
My friend Lesley who is currently single! :)

Anyway, so we're sitting at a table looking out at Washington Ave and there was a Hearse parked in the no parking zone in front of Chipotle! The funeral guy jumped out and went and ordered Chipotle! As it was pulling away we could see in the back and we're 100% sure there was a casket in the back! WOW! Nothing like taking Grandma for one last ride to Chipotle! This is a sight you don't see everyday!
DIHearse.jpg
After the hearse encounter, Lesley points out what appears to be a homeless man walking by shoving a recorder, you know like the ones you play Hot Cross Buns on in 4th grade, down the front of his pants! COOL LIFE HOMELESS GUY WALKING BY MANHATTAN LOFT!!

Posted by ande4192 at February 28, 2005 2:55 PM | Laughs!

Blainerlou, that is hilarious!! But why didnt you stop the hearse and ask if you could do a ride along..i mean you ARE studying to be a funeral director, right? hahaha. Becky? (i think thats my name) haha. i bet it wasnt as classy as Miller-Huebel's! Love you whoha! did you see the Domino's commercial yet? i am slowly losing all the knowledge i have gained...i had to do a double take to see if i spelled commercial right, arrrghhh. Wrote/Written, Seen/Saw! haha. Love Ya! <3

Posted by: Becky, Miller-Huebel Funeral Home Receptionist at March 1, 2005 1:04 AM

Wow, sounds like fun--with a twist of creepiness. I would probably loose my appetite if I saw a hearse right there while I was trying to eat. Then again, it depends if I haven't ate yet. Ah well. Anyway, the reasoning behind me getting to your blog is that you're in the group, "blogger's anonymous" and I thought I'd check other people's out. Can you say, "wow"? Although you have a demanding job, you also find time to make light of life. :D Very respectable. :D See ya! that one dude that dances, - Mina -

Posted by: mina_o at March 5, 2005 12:03 AM

sorry... *blushes* I didn't mean to comment twice. :S

Posted by: mina_o at March 5, 2005 12:04 AM

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

Posted by: unique baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

Posted by: stride rite coupons at August 4, 2011 8:06 PM

who is that girl between 2:54 and 3:05?? Liu wen??? :/ xP

Posted by: Simona Creegan at August 22, 2011 8:45 AM

Hi I know you has writh the music on info but can't find the song 5.40 ? it don't belongs to any of number 6 and 7 ...

Posted by: Dorathy Ackles at August 22, 2011 10:56 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Who Wants Chipotle? Hearse Sighting!, wonderful post.

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 25, 2011 5:53 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Who Wants Chipotle? Hearse Sighting!, fantastic post.

Posted by: Constipation remedies at October 17, 2011 6:53 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Who Wants Chipotle? Hearse Sighting!, good post.

Posted by: Belly Button Rings at October 17, 2011 7:14 AM