« | Main | I'm a Big Deal! »

Summer Ambitions

Well it's almost officially Summer! It's crazy to think of where the past year has gone; however, the speed of time is very subjective. Just a quick update I guess before I head to bed.

Since the end of research within the past month, I've kept busy with various things such as taking a trip back to South Dakota, hanging out with my dearest Ashley, working, reading, working out, running, etc. I'm full of new innovations to work on throughout summer, predominately pertaining to weight training. I hope to increase my workout schedule rigorously and gain more muscle mass, similar to the picture below! I've been spending a lot of time on Lake Calhoun, which is always amazing! It's one of my favorite places to run! I think I've logged more miles on Lake Calhoun lately than on my car.

Posted by ande4192 at June 2, 2005 2:21 AM | Happenings

Awww my little Blaine, how I adore you so. I'm the only other person mentioned in the blog post! YAY! I WIN!! We always win. :) I would tell you good luck on your interview, but you wont be needing it. You have more than enough intelligence and charisma to get this position without the need of luck! You always inspire me to to be a better person, and I don't lie about these things! I love you Blaine!!!! *MUAH*

Posted by: Ashley at June 3, 2005 3:47 PM

Sounds like you have been busy. I hope your interview goes well. Oh, I got my Professional Responsibility grade today...B+. I'm not sure if slacking off and reading your blog helped or hindered my grade. I read craig's list in Estate and Gift Tax and got an A. Clearly, your blog cannot measure up to the wonders of the List. Have a great day!

Posted by: Wes at June 3, 2005 3:57 PM