« Summer Ambitions | Main | Royalty, Princess of New London! »

I'm a Big Deal!

blainelogo.gif

Besides having a pharmaceutical company named after me, I'm kind of a big deal. I'm only kidding, at least for having the pharmaceutical company named after me, it's more like the other way around. I just wanted to share an insight with everyone of the company I will someday own when I'm a weathly physician, Blaine Pharmaceuticals!

00165002.212.JPG.jpg

Lucky enough, Blaine Pharmaceuticals even manufactures a drug with my name on it! I actually have a tablet in real-life, ask me to see it! This is only one more interesting fact about me.....

Posted by ande4192 at June 8, 2005 4:55 PM | Blaine WHO?

A drug with your name on it? Dare we ask what this "Blaine" drug does? Ok, here is some data for you to analyze (just for fun)... Class/How much material I actually read/Preferred Procrastination Method/Grade. Professional Responsibility/All Material/Reading Blaine's Blog/B+ Wills and Estates/Every last word/Instant Messenger/B Taxation of Gifts Estates and Trusts/Very Little/Craig's List/A Evidence/Not a single word/Control Class (meaning I actually paid attention)/A- There you have it. Your Blog has been detrimental to my studies, albiet not as bad as AIM. Good luck with the job though!

Posted by: Wes at June 8, 2005 6:08 PM

Mr. Wes- I apologize greatly for having a negative effect on your law school grades; however, it appears you did very well! Do you think your Professional Responsivilities professor will add "Reading Blaine's Blog" to the class description? I sure hope so! I guess these grades will suffice for the foundational structure as my future malpractice attorney! We need to hang out sometime again! We had excellent debates last time..I always enjoy debating with WY guys (wink wink)...:) I'll email you soon! PS: as for the "Blaine" drug...you should take one sometime..and let me know what it does...I'm pretty sure it will send you into a state of oblivion! :)

Posted by: Blaine Anderson at June 8, 2005 7:46 PM

Greetings, I read your blog (saw it via a news alert for anything related to Blaine Pharma, the company I'm President of). Can you email me with more about your medical background and what kind of medicine you're practicing?

Posted by: Rich Raz at June 10, 2005 5:19 PM

Rich- Thank you for your email! :) It's a pleasure to hear from my future company's president! I might even keep you on when I'm owner some day!

Posted by: Blaine Anderson at June 11, 2005 3:59 PM

excellent issues altogether, you simply won brand new reader. What could you suggest in regards to your post that you just made some days ago? Any sure?

Posted by: best baby gifts at July 11, 2011 11:26 AM

That's really hilarious :)) I'd like to have a drug named after me too!

Posted by: žogi at July 12, 2011 5:57 AM

We do have some governors in this country that do have some common sense not to accept the money, but the House Majority Whip, Democratic Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina put an admendment in the bill that says a states legislature can over ride the governor on the use of the stimulus money apportioned to that state.

Posted by: Lorette Spurgeon at August 7, 2011 6:19 PM

Ok...so there's a drug named after you? But, do you know what this drug is for? What can it cure?

Posted by: John at October 11, 2011 12:21 PM