« Royalty, Princess of New London! | Main | Guaranteed Laugh! »

Happy 19th Birthday, Ashley!

birthday_happybirthday.gif
It’s personally required that I dedicate an entire entry to one of my best friends, Ashley, for her 19th Birthday! Almost exactly 19 years ago, Ashley Elizabeth Huisken was brought into this world as a precious miracle. Eighteen years later she would adhere to this concept known as Blaine. This association would soon change both lives.

I admire the friendship I share with Ashley. We’ve both learned a lot from each other, creating a friendship that will last a lifetime. Despite occasional Shifty Eye Syndromes (SES) with each other, we remain very tight.

The Queen of Fiji water, Burt’s Beeswax LipMALM, Coach purses, BMWs, Postal Service, Aveda, Andy Hunt, Golf, Perkins as well as many other things; Ashley is clearly not into Hot Air in Face, Power Tower, Wild Thing, and Valley Fair.

Ashley is one of the most caring individuals I’ve ever met. She’s the type of person I know will always be there, without limitations. I typically go to Ashley for a lot of personal advice, which takes a lot. She is one to give unbiased, logical advice.

Ashley & Blaine’s Mastercard Commercial:

Ashley & Blaine eating at Noodles….$20 (Blaine’s add ons)
Ashley’s “accident” on Blaine’s Down Comforter…$250
Ashley & Blaine’s Spa Night…..$15
Ashley’s Tube on the Apple River…$16
Blaine having Ashley as a friend who is always there……Priceless

Ashley is truly a person with a PLETHORA of excellent qualities. This is to you, Ashley Huisken! Happy 19th Birthday!

Posted by ande4192 at July 13, 2005 4:07 AM | Friend Highlights!

Awww Blaine! You are the best! Even though I made you do it....lol I'm glad you found a spot for "PLETHORA"!!! you know its my favorite word! It's too bad you bought me a b-day present, because just having you as a friend is the best present EVER!!! Thanks baby cakes! I LOVE YOU!!!!! p.s....my favorite part (which was really hard to choose) is in Blaine and Ashley's Mastercard Commercial..you know what one im talking about...the "accident". man o man was that a hefty price to pay for a few hours of uninhibited fun...

Posted by: Ashley at July 13, 2005 1:19 PM