« Constant Strides | Main | Assume »

Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing

I was disappointed to discover the news that Theatre de la Jeune Lune, located in the warehouse district of Minneapolis, is closing late next month due to financial deficit.

While attending the University of Minnesota, I was very fortunate to experience the ambiance of the quaint theater during The King and I production. It was a very enjoyable experience with exceptional acting.

It’s always unfortunate to lose such a historical icon within the arts sector. Farewell Theatre de la Jeune Lune!

Posted by ande4192 at June 23, 2008 11:07 PM

It is unfortunate to lose this historical icon or any for that matter.

Posted by: weight loss at April 14, 2009 8:53 PM

This could perhaps be a tad off topic but I just needed to share a personal triumph which may serve as a motivation for other people. I have recently lost over 50 lbs. following celebrity diets I read about online. They certainly do work.

Posted by: Celebrity Diets at June 4, 2010 10:34 PM

I am 17, 5'2 I weigh 160-170 pounds, I am super dislike about my weight, I where big tee shirts and look like a dike. ( that's what they call me) I want to lose weight. Diets don't work, I've tryed to exercise. And I want to do more stuff with my boyfriend but he is skinny, and I'm afraid to let him see me with my shirt off. Please help me. Also I don't have any money to use on any diet stuff, or anything elese, please help me

Posted by: Weight loss at November 10, 2010 8:46 PM

I've been on and off of it several times, if you're talking about the same one I'm talking about. It really does work, if you stick to everything on it. You can realistically expect to lose 5 lbs or so a week. It's difficult to stay with, though, and you spend the whole time looking forward to Thursday. But it does get you used to eating a smaller amount of food, so the four days that you are on normal food, the amount of food that you would eat before the diet seems huge. It is true that it is easy to gain it back after the diet. It doesn't change your long term habits, but when you see the results, it gets a lot easier to maintain.

Posted by: Isabel De Los Rios Scam at November 18, 2010 12:00 PM

We have constantly thought that the very best approach to loose weight speedily would be to quickly improve your diet and lifestyle. What I mean is, in case you truly want or have to burn some pounds, then you've to make that crucial choice - am I going to do this or aren't I? As soon as you've made your mind up, and you are devoted to your success, then next to nothing can stop you.

Posted by: Comment Maigrir at February 11, 2011 11:32 AM

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

Posted by: Strattera online at February 24, 2011 5:43 PM

The only place you'll find success before work is in the dictionary

Posted by: buy Keflex at March 21, 2011 9:28 AM

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

Posted by: buy Keflex at March 24, 2011 6:32 AM

You got fantastic nice ideas there. I made a research on the topic and got most peoples will agree with your blog.

Posted by: buy Keflex at March 26, 2011 7:25 AM

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Posted by: Keflex at March 26, 2011 9:38 AM

I feel like you could probably teach a class on how to make a great blog. This is fantastic! I have to say, what really got me was your design. You certainly know how to make your blog more than just a rant about an issue. Youve made it possible for people to connect. Good for you, because not that many people know what theyre doing.

Posted by: buy Tricor at April 10, 2011 6:41 PM

Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

Posted by: generic augmentin without a prescription at April 11, 2011 8:37 PM

Posted by: Flagyl at April 13, 2011 3:34 AM

I found your site from altavista and it is eye-popping. Thank you for sharing such an incredible article...

Posted by: Keflex at April 15, 2011 4:56 PM

Wouldn't observe this more in the mainstream media if this were a widespread phenomenon? I rarely hear of this on magazines. Either this article is advanced, or you have gone too far in your interpretation.

Posted by: Comforters at April 20, 2011 5:35 PM

Regardless of the professional-like piece, I am still not convinced. I think we still require additional sources.

Posted by: Bed in a bag at April 21, 2011 6:37 AM

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

Posted by: Fluconazole without perscription at April 21, 2011 7:43 AM

Three things drive a man outdoors smoke a leaking roof and a scolding wife.

Posted by: Ryann Belski at April 24, 2011 10:24 PM

Do you appreciate how many citizens vote for Ron Paul even though he has no liability of winning?. Albeit most Americans aren't even voting anymore because they see its a flimflam every President kneels to corporate interests i anticipate record number people Not voting 2012 because African Americans aren't going to vote because Obama didn't do anything for them.

Posted by: Stop blackheads at May 1, 2011 5:10 AM

Do you apprehend how many human beings vote for Ron Paul even though he has no likelihood of winning?. Albeit most Americans aren't even voting anymore because they see its a fraud every President kneels to corporate interests i anticipate record number people Not voting 2012 because African Americans aren't going to vote because Obama didn't do anything for them.

Posted by: Treat Comedones at May 1, 2011 4:09 PM

Posted by: buy cheap tricor online at May 7, 2011 4:20 PM

Dear admin, thanks for providing this blog post. I found it great. Take care,

Posted by: affordable amoxil at May 25, 2011 9:46 PM

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?

Posted by: energy pills at May 26, 2011 5:22 PM

You gave tremendous positive points there. I did a search on the topic and found most peoples will agree with your blog.

Posted by: buy Linezolide cheap online at May 30, 2011 11:40 AM

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO SELL HAIR FOR AS CHEAP AS WE ARE SELLING IT

Posted by: virgin indian remy HUMAN hair extensions los angeles at June 7, 2011 4:36 PM

I like this Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing , enjoyed this one thanks for posting keep update Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing.

Posted by: birthday quotes at July 19, 2011 8:47 PM

I like this Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing , enjoyed this one thankyou for putting up keep update Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing.

Posted by: birthday quotes at July 20, 2011 8:36 PM

I like this Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing , enjoyed this one thankyou for posting keep update Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing.

Posted by: birthday quotes at July 28, 2011 5:16 AM

Your Article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing Very wonderful visual appeal on this internet site , I'd rate it 10 10.

Posted by: email cover letters at July 29, 2011 9:01 PM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing, fantastic post.

Posted by: Captain America at August 3, 2011 6:44 AM

Your Article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing Really wonderful visual appeal on this internet site , I'd value it 10 10.

Posted by: cover letter at August 5, 2011 10:36 PM

admin thnx for info, add please picture ;P

Posted by: master at August 10, 2011 1:06 PM

I like Your Article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing Perfect just what I was looking for! .

Posted by: zombieville usa at August 10, 2011 9:13 PM

Posted by: zombieville usa at August 10, 2011 11:14 PM

Very interesting points you have mentioned , appreciate it for posting . "Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over." by Bella Abzug.

Posted by: merseyside blinds at August 18, 2011 1:59 PM

creo que es muy bueno su articulo, tengo planes de tener mi propio negocio de finca raiz y por eso trato de documentarme lo mas que puedo sobre el tema. Gracias

Posted by: casas en remate en bogota at August 31, 2011 10:17 PM

Thanks for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing .

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 7, 2011 1:02 AM

I like Your Article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing Perfect just what I was searching for! .

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 9, 2011 4:47 PM

Posted by: birthday wishes at September 11, 2011 4:06 AM

Posted by: farmville cheats at September 14, 2011 3:41 PM

Regards for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing .

Posted by: zombieville usa at September 15, 2011 8:58 AM

I agree with your Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing, great post.

Posted by: funny status for facebook, funny facebook status messages at September 18, 2011 4:49 AM

Appreciate it for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing .

Posted by: funny facebook status at September 26, 2011 3:17 PM

Posted by: invest liberty reserve at October 6, 2011 1:48 AM

Posted by: Air Purifier Reviews at October 9, 2011 2:43 PM

I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I am pleased to deed this website through google. Thanks For Share Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing.

Posted by: Free Makeup Samples at October 11, 2011 4:41 AM

Posted by: minecraft skins at October 11, 2011 11:11 AM

Wonderful goods from you, man. Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing informations.

Posted by: Belly Button Rings at October 18, 2011 4:19 AM

Thankyou for sharing Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing with us keep update bro love your article about Blaine's State of Oblivion: Theatre de la Jeune Lune Closing .

Posted by: minecraft skins at October 21, 2011 5:18 AM

Posted by: minecraft skins at October 22, 2011 2:28 AM

Posted by: Constipation remedies at October 26, 2011 8:18 PM

Posted by: liberty reserve at October 27, 2011 11:54 AM

Posted by: liberty reserve at October 28, 2011 9:18 AM

Posted by: invest liberty reserve at October 28, 2011 10:37 PM

Posted by: Constipation remedies at November 1, 2011 7:56 PM

Posted by: Constipation remedies at November 3, 2011 6:38 AM