« May 2005 | Main | July 2005 »

I'm a Big Deal!

blainelogo.gif

Besides having a pharmaceutical company named after me, I'm kind of a big deal. I'm only kidding, at least for having the pharmaceutical company named after me, it's more like the other way around. I just wanted to share an insight with everyone of the company I will someday own when I'm a weathly physician, Blaine Pharmaceuticals!

00165002.212.JPG.jpg

Lucky enough, Blaine Pharmaceuticals even manufactures a drug with my name on it! I actually have a tablet in real-life, ask me to see it! This is only one more interesting fact about me.....

Posted by ande4192 at 4:55 PM

Summer Ambitions

Well it's almost officially Summer! It's crazy to think of where the past year has gone; however, the speed of time is very subjective. Just a quick update I guess before I head to bed.

Since the end of research within the past month, I've kept busy with various things such as taking a trip back to South Dakota, hanging out with my dearest Ashley, working, reading, working out, running, etc. I'm full of new innovations to work on throughout summer, predominately pertaining to weight training. I hope to increase my workout schedule rigorously and gain more muscle mass, similar to the picture below! I've been spending a lot of time on Lake Calhoun, which is always amazing! It's one of my favorite places to run! I think I've logged more miles on Lake Calhoun lately than on my car.

Posted by ande4192 at 2:21 AM