ALL3456 Final Exam Study Guide

Part 1
1. Matching questions:
Be prepared to match the title of any film we screened in the course with the director who made the film.

2. Fill in the blank
Terms from glossary of film vocabulary
(Be sure to review ALL of the terms in the film glossary handout)

3. Short answer

Based on the Standish book, briefly describe the genre of yakuza film in fifty words or less
Based on the assigned readings, briefly describe the mecha genre of anime in fifty words or less

Part 2
Write an essay on the film or anime of your choice that you did not write a paper on or discuss in your group project. Apply one of the methods of analysis we learned in the class. Your essay should be at least five booklet pages in length, include an interpretation of the film or anime's overarching effect or message, and the description and close analysis of at least one or two scenes in a way that supports your thesis regarding the overall meaning or effect of the film.

ALL3456 Final Exam Schedule

Tuesday, Dec. 22nd
10:30-12:30
Folwell Hall 16

Week 14

Posts please.

Week 13

Posts please.

Week 12

Week 11

Post away!

Week 10

Week 9

Position papers please.

Week 8

Go to it!

Week 7

Position papers, onegaishimasu.

Recent Comments

• Cheap/Discounts Jordan shoes,Nike air max,Moncler Jackets,UGG Boots,LV,Coach handbags,Armani,Gucci,E: Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I read more
  • Jamie Conner: Really nice style and design and good subject material read more
  • Jamie Conner: Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last several read more
  • printable coupons: Brilliant blog! I truly think you're posting well, stick with read more
  • play potty racers: The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as read more
  • anonymous: Illinois Fighting Illini tickets - Harper, the Man in read more
  • warfare 1917: Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the read more
  • pool service orange county: Fantastic goods from you, man. Silverlight Control Resize I've understand read more
  • get backlinks: I am always sating hotels and the difference in quality read more
  • orange county pool cleaning: Its like you read my mind! You seem to know read more