Main | Packers vs. Eagles Ľ

NFC North division

So what predictions does everyone have for the playoffs? Personally I think that the Packers will be division champions, the rest of their schedule isnít that challenging. Next week (all current records as of Dec 7) is the Lions (5-7), then the Jaguars (6-6), Vikings (7-5) and finally the Bears (5-7). I hope they can hold it together for those games, especially against Minnesota.

Posted by andr0455 at November 30, 2004 2:55 PM

Are the Vikings out for the Playoffs now that they lost to the Bears?

Posted by: Stephanie Smith at December 6, 2004 9:57 PM

I have to say that Mike Tice has peaved me off!!! What was that fourth down play that he made in the last game and it was an automatic turnover? (Vikings) I think they need to get their acts together because they are playing horribly. They have no chance for the playoffs. Even if they did make it they wouldn't get far because I don't think they are playing very soundly. I like watching the Vikings, but I have become bored with them.

Posted by: Sarah at December 7, 2004 3:35 PM

No the Vikings definitely are not out for the playoffs, despite their loss to the Bears. Basically they just need to get it together, and beat more games then the Packers and their home game against them on Christmas Eve. If not they could still be in position for a wild card spot in the playoffs depending on the rest of the leagues records. As far as whether or not they can do it, I'm not too sure, they're not reliable enough to know. And if they were to accomplish this and make it to the playoffs, how far would they go?

Posted by: Ross at December 7, 2004 7:27 PM