Purpose Statement | Main | More Info

Vikings vs. Bears

The Vikings vs. Bears game was a real surprise for me. The Vikings (7-5) have been battling with the Packers (7-5) for division champion. The Bears have just been a little further behind (5-7), so when they beat the Vikings on Sunday I was very pleased, especially because I knew the Packers were going to lose against the Eagles. With a final score of 24-14, it was a close game going into the second half where the Bears scored another touchdown in the 4th quarter securing their victory. Despite this, Minnesota lead in overall yards with a total of 391 yards (245 passing/146 rushing). Marcus Robinson was the leading receiver (90 yards) while Onterrio Smith was the leading rusher (79 yards). Not helping Minnesota much was their 3 interceptions thrown and 1 fumble lost by Randy Moss.

Posted by andr0455 at December 7, 2004 8:26 PM | Games

jonny

Posted by: jonny at November 9, 2006 4:19 PM

The Vikings need to invest in a future quarterback, not in Brad Johnson. He is a good qb but is older, and slower. we also need a offense.Brad Childress need's to let his lines make the calls on game day!! Taveris Jackson? Are you kidding me? We don't need another Daunte wannabe, and that's exactly what he will be! gauranteed.... We need a young, white,bomber. Not a short distance rusher!We need a great ,fast, reciever too, who can catch a football, not be scared of it!!

Posted by: michael Daraitis at December 3, 2006 8:17 AM

It finally looks like our Vikings are favored to win the division as the Bears are still looking to be going down hill fast with Kyle Orton at QB and an aging and injured Urlacher guiding the defense.

Posted by: sportsphotos at September 6, 2008 6:24 PM