Peyton Manning | Main

Eagles

This year, and the past few, the Philadelphia Eagles have been ranked one of the best teams in the league. As of 12/05/04 their current ranking is third, with a record of 11-1. The Pittsburgh Stealers and the New England Patriots also have the same record of 11-1. This is the year for the Eagles though. In the past they have come so close to a championship. This season they have not only been dominating the NFC East division, but also the entire NFC and this year they are most likely to be NFC champions. Donavan McNabb is an excellent quarterback, one of the best in the NFL, and has done amazing things for the team. This season he has 256 completions out of 393 attempts with a 65.1% rating. His projected stats are supposed to place him as having the 6th best quarterback season in history. Brian Westbrook has lead with 705 rushing yards, and 566 receiving yards, with one of the top receivers in the NFL, Terrell Owens, with 1130 receiving yards. The Eagles have beaten every team except for the Stealers who in week 9 defeated them with a 27-3 victory. I definitely like the Eagles and I hope that this year is there year. They've been so close that they deserve to achieve their goal. With such teams so closely ranked like the Patriots though, who were on a historic winning streak previously in the season, we'll see what the outcome is. With there next two games against St. Louis and Dallas, they are going to dominated them, and McNabb is likely to surpass his projected stats, as they have two of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Posted by andr0455 at December 9, 2004 3:04 PM | Teams

It's nice to have a good regular season, but as the few good regular seasons the Vikes have had reveals to us that the playoffs are a different season.

Posted by: Christopher Schultz at December 9, 2004 3:32 PM

You know, you are right, Eagles are having their best season, and it seems that if this has all to do something with Terrel Owen, coming from 49ers to them. Though I don't like them, I really want to see an NFC team winning super ball this season, it is been a while since Saint Louise Rams. I also aggree that the ployoffs are different as Chris said. You may be the best tean in your division or your league, but that won't prove anything, till you win playoffs and went on from there. I also wish that Vikes could make to the playoffs and afterward compete against Eagles maybe for the NFC champion, and if Vikes comeout to the playoffs & compete agains Eagles, it would be a good match to watch and much Anticipated, since we lost to them earlier in the season.

Posted by: Salah at December 13, 2004 2:48 PM

I want to tell you about

[url=][/url]

Posted by: louise at July 12, 2007 8:23 AM

I want to tell you about

[url=][/url]

I want to tell you about

[url=][/url]

BEST info!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra
biagra [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra]biagra[/url]

Posted by: biagra at August 2, 2007 10:33 AM

I think virtually any pitch, be it into a blogger or a user, needs to be relevant for them for action to take site. Seems like it is taking awhile for the old-school to discover ways to talk to the new-school!

Posted by: Silvana Menning at January 15, 2011 2:17 AM