Online Pressrooms

I recently viewed the online pressroom of Nintendo-a prominent video game company. It's pressroom allows visitors to see past news releases that feature updates and previews about new video games and electronic upgrades that will be released in the coming months. This is definitely good, because it allows Nintendo users to stay up-to-date on the major and minor releases that relate to Nintendo.

The bad part about Nintendo's online pressroom is how bland the web page is, If I was allowed to have my way with it, I would renovate it. Perhaps put up some pictures of classic Nintendo video game characters, or big name video game titles that are going to be released soon. Either way, I believe that Nintendo can do a better job of making their pressroom user-friendly. They need to do a better job of getting people excited about their product. A bland newsroom is a bad start.