Opinion Survey on Tobacco

Received an email today asking me to complete a survey about my attitudes towards tobacco use on campus. I've attached the email invitation below...

I would be interested to see the results of this survey - specifically how many students complete this survey. My UMN email account is usually bombarded with survey requests, and this makes me reluctant to participate in all of them.

You have been randomly selected to participate in a survey to collect information about attitudes and perceptions regarding tobacco usage and exposure on the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities campus.

To take the 10 minute survey, Click here to begin...

By completing this 10 minute survey you will be eligible to win one of five $100 gift certificates to the University of Minnesota Bookstore.

Whether you are a tobacco user or non-tobacco user, your feedback and opinions are extremely important. The information you provide will assist the Tobacco-Free Initiative Work Group in making recommendations regarding the tobacco use policy on the Twin Cities campus. The 10 minute survey was created by the Tobacco-Free Initiative Work Group and is administered by the Office of Measurement Services and Boynton Health Service on behalf of the work group.