Saints Game with new college friends

Today was a really exciting day for me and my roommate Amy because we were meeting with three other students who are going to UMR next year too. At registration, Amy and I met Zach, Nick, and Luke during lunch and we all happen to live in nearby Minneapolis & St. Paul suburbs. One of the guys suggested that a Saints game and tailgating would be a great way to get to know each other. Of course we all thought it would be really fun, so we made the plans and started getting ready! Amy and I got some cookies and chips and made the 20 minute trip to the Saints field, and of course it was raining!! We pulled in and it quit raining right before we were about to eat, and just our luck right as we starting grilling, we were handed tickets to the game free of charge!

saints2-thumb-500x483-52153.jpg
Me, Zach, Amy & Nick meeting Madonna at the Saints Game!

The seats actually ended up being better than the ones we planned on getting, so we decided we had more money to go bowling later with! After about four innings of the game, we left to go bowling. It was a really interesting game, mostly because I won the first game and I am a terrible bowler, I chalked it up to being a great Wii bowler. My luck ran out though, and the remaining 4 games were dominated by the guys. After one late night trip to Cub foods, and five rounds of bowling, we called it a night. It ended up being a really fun night and made me even more excited for next year. It was especially great because it was so great to hang out with people with a lot of the same interests and goals as me. My countdown is about 8 weeks till school and I can't wait!

Video of the Week: 2/11/14
I'm a little behind on putting up videos, but I promise this one will be work it. My roommate and 
Top 5 Things to Have for Everyday in London
Hello! I thought that I would make a list of the things that I MUST carry with me on a 
I'm Behind the Times
Many people watch TV shows as they air weekly, but I'm a nonconformist. I like to wait a year or 
Training termites!
Last week was our first biology lab of the new semester. We were doing the termite lab, and all I 
The Comforts of Home
Hello All! Even though I am not in the States there are still some American comforts that I am able