Documentation

Documentation is always important. That's what I have always been told all through high school, and even middle school for that matter. My teachers always preached to take notes, cite your sources, cross reference your facts, etc. That, however, isn't the type of documentation I'm talking about. I'm talking about documenting memories of college. As the cliché goes, college is the prime of your life, and it really is. It's true that it is a lot of work, but it's a lot of fun, too! One weekend, my friends and I decided to get dressed up and do a photo shoot in the fall colors; to document us and our friendship. Our pictures were taken in the street next to 318, the alley behind 318, the park next to the YMCA, the stairs at the YMCA and in trees in the park. We not only have our memories, but we had a really fun time doing it. We got our minds off school for a little bit and enjoyed the fresh air before it turns really cold! This was a really fun idea, and also free for all of us. Here are some of the documentation of me and my friends!

Document 5.jpgFrom front to back: Me, Ashley, Paige, Steph, Sam, Carly, Jasmine, Lauren

Document 2.jpg

Document 3.jpg

Document 4.jpg

Video of the Week: 2/11/14
I'm a little behind on putting up videos, but I promise this one will be work it. My roommate and 
Top 5 Things to Have for Everyday in London
Hello! I thought that I would make a list of the things that I MUST carry with me on a 
I'm Behind the Times
Many people watch TV shows as they air weekly, but I'm a nonconformist. I like to wait a year or 
Training termites!
Last week was our first biology lab of the new semester. We were doing the termite lab, and all I 
The Comforts of Home
Hello All! Even though I am not in the States there are still some American comforts that I am able