Time Flies!

You know you have too much on your plate when you literally have to schedule time to sleep. If you guys are anything like me, you take school pretty seriously so you spend a fair amount of time studying. Then you add in a couple of jobs and a work study and suddenly you're strapped for time to do anything fun. Then you add a few school clubs or organizations and, BAM!, you are standing in front of your white board writing down how many hours you get to sleep each night.

I'm here to say you are not alone and suggest you take a second just to breathe. When you are in a situation like this and you are in a pile of stress up to your ears, it can be hard to sort through everything. So, take a deep breath and start at the beginning. Find the things you must attend (uhmm... this includes class) and then find out how much time everything else is actually taking up in your schedule. Do you value your quiet time, or would you rather be a part of a club here at UMR? Are there places where you are wasting time that could be used in a better way? It takes some time and practice but it gets easier. Prioritize, rationalize and recoginize that you might not be able to do it all. The good news is, as long as you really think about how you want to spend your time, you should be able to do the things you enjoy most.

Video of the Week: 2/11/14
I'm a little behind on putting up videos, but I promise this one will be work it. My roommate and 
Top 5 Things to Have for Everyday in London
Hello! I thought that I would make a list of the things that I MUST carry with me on a 
I'm Behind the Times
Many people watch TV shows as they air weekly, but I'm a nonconformist. I like to wait a year or 
Training termites!
Last week was our first biology lab of the new semester. We were doing the termite lab, and all I 
The Comforts of Home
Hello All! Even though I am not in the States there are still some American comforts that I am able