Fancy Fridays

Here at the University of Minnesota Rochester the dress code is pretty easy to follow; don't wear anything you wouldn't be embarrassed to wear in front of your grandmother and you'll be fine. Some students have taken the liberty of expanding the dress code, however, to incorporate a day for dressing their best. This day is Fancy Friday, and it is my favorite day of the week.

Anyone is welcome to participate in Fancy Fridays, but some people opt not to because Fridays are also University Pride days and wearing Maroon and Gold is encouraged. I think that Fancy Friday is a lot more fun than University Pride day, however, so instead of Maroon and Gold I wear Swag and Debonair. I look forward to Fancy Fridays because when I am dressed to impress I feel more confident and I always have a smile on. I'm not the only person who participates in Fancy Friday of course, so it's always fun to see what my friends are wearing too! Everybody who dresses up with us has a really good time doing it, so if you plan on going to UMR pack your best dress or suit.

Video of the Week: 2/11/14
I'm a little behind on putting up videos, but I promise this one will be work it. My roommate and 
Top 5 Things to Have for Everyday in London
Hello! I thought that I would make a list of the things that I MUST carry with me on a 
I'm Behind the Times
Many people watch TV shows as they air weekly, but I'm a nonconformist. I like to wait a year or 
Training termites!
Last week was our first biology lab of the new semester. We were doing the termite lab, and all I 
The Comforts of Home
Hello All! Even though I am not in the States there are still some American comforts that I am able