STLF Trip

Recently I signed up for the Annual UMR Students Today Leaders Forever (STLF) trip, and I am feeling pretty excited for this Spring Break. I don't know much about the trip to be totally honest, but from what I've heard from students who have gone in previous years; it is going to be an emotionally charged experience that I won't ever forget. What I do know is that it is going to be a 9-day trip across the country; we will stop in 5 different cities to do community service and when we get to the final city we will rendezvous with students from different STLF tours and do one massive community service project.

This year the ending city is Atlanta, Georgia. The trip was pretty reasonably priced; it costs $450 dollars, which may seem like a lot until you realize that it is only $50 dollars a day with meals included. I wasn't sure if I was going to go when I first heard about it but after thinking about it I decided it would be a fun experience. Plus a community service trip will look good on my resume. I haven't ever gone on a trip with a large group before, so I think that it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Video of the Week: 2/11/14
I'm a little behind on putting up videos, but I promise this one will be work it. My roommate and 
Top 5 Things to Have for Everyday in London
Hello! I thought that I would make a list of the things that I MUST carry with me on a 
I'm Behind the Times
Many people watch TV shows as they air weekly, but I'm a nonconformist. I like to wait a year or 
Training termites!
Last week was our first biology lab of the new semester. We were doing the termite lab, and all I 
The Comforts of Home
Hello All! Even though I am not in the States there are still some American comforts that I am able