Bre's Profile

BreFirst Name: Bre

Hometown: Farmington, MN

College Graduation Year: 2014

Favorite place to eat in Rochester: Fiesta Express in the skyway right across from Newts
Express.

Favorite Superhero: Wolverine

Favorite Band: Maroon 5 or All American Rejects

Favorite Quote: "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." By Paul Brandt

Favorite Class: Sociology

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: Sleeping in.

Best place to study: The library at U-square. It is a quiet place with little distractions and really comfortable chairs.

Advice for students considering a career in Health Sciences: Start volunteering now. It is also a good idea to start doing some job shadowing to make sure a career in the Health Sciences is the right fit.

Career Interest(s): Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Forensic Psychology.

All Entries by Bre

Recent Entries by Bre

Flying Vegans!
This past weekend at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, they have been focusing on ways to reduce stress in 
Hej from Denmark!
This summer as part of my capstone experience I traveled to Copenhagen Denmark. In this blog I am going to 
We are not in Kansas (UMR) anymore
As part of my capstone experience I am taking all of my classes this year at the University of Minnesota 
Summer Plans-Hej from Denmark!
Now that the stress from finals is over, I finally get to start packing for Denmark! This summer I will 
How to survive finals week
Start studying in advance: this will make finals week less stressful because all you will need to do is go