Julie's Profile

Julie
First Name: Julie

Hometown: Roseville, MN

College Graduation Year: 2014

Favorite place to eat in Rochester: Paseo del Rio

Favorite Quote: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined."

Favorite Class: Honestly, there are too many classes that I have loved at UMR to just pick one!

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: Go to the Movies...when I'm not studying at 318

Best place to study: Starbucks in the Kahler

Advice for students considering a career in Health Sciences: There really is no better degree for this point in time. A degree in health sciences is extremely versatile and will open many doors of opportunities. If you are interested in any of the health sciences and have a passion to help people, whether in person or through innovation, this is the path for you!

Career Interest(s): Pediatrician

All Entries by Julie

Recent Entries by Julie

Society for Neuroscience Conference
One of the best parts of UMR is the ease of becoming involved in a vast range of opportunities. I 
Official UMR Squatter
One of the great aspects of UMR is the close knit relationships that you have with everyone. One of the 
Summer is over...Already!?
I don't know about you, but I can't believe that summer is already over! It's been a busy summer for 
The Benefits of Volunteering: Taste of the Town 2013
During my time in Rochester, I have spent numerous hours at the Good Samaritan Health Clinic in downtown. The Good 
Support the U Day: Rally Day at the Capitol
One of my favorite events every year is Support the U Day at the Capitol! This was the third