Marissa's Profile

Marissa.jpgFirst Name: Marissa

Hometown: Medford, MN

College Graduation Year: 2014

Favorite place to eat in Rochester: Newt's

Favorite Quote: "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Favorite Class: Microbiology Lab!

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: Hanging out at Panera with friends or going to see a new movie at Wehrenberg Theatre

Best place to study: In the big fluffy chairs at the UMR Library

Advice for students considering a career in Health Sciences: Job shadow! Job shadowing is the best way to see what a career is actually like, plus it allows you to network, which can lead to more great shadowing opportunities.

Career Interest(s): Radiography

All Entries by Marissa

Recent Entries by Marissa

Countdown to Graduation!
This past week I registered for my last semester of undergrad! It's incredible to think that just 4 years ago 
Summer Fun!
Holy moly! These past 2 semesters have gone by incredibly fast; I can't believe I'm less than one year away 
My Study Abroad Experience
This summer I participated in the Arabic Language and Culture Study Abroad Program through the University of Minnesota. As a 
SocialICE
Although I have lived in Minnesota all of my life, I am no fan of winter. I could start listing 
A day in the life of a BSHP student...
As BSHP applications are becoming available for UMR students, many students have been asking me why I chose the radiography