Tricia's Profile

Tricia.jpgFirst Name: Tricia

Hometown: Harmony, MN

College Graduation Year: 2014

Favorite place to eat in Rochester: I enjoy Newt's because I'm a carnivore.

Favorite Quote: "All of our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Favorite Class: Organic Chemistry

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: On the weekends, I enjoy sleeping in my closet-sized room, eating pancakes with my roomies (I'm an expert in the mickey mouse variety), and studying of course.

Best place to study: 318 commons

Advice for students considering a career in Health Sciences: Don't limit yourself to one career path because while at UMR, you will be introduced to a variety of careers that you may have never even heard of before. Work hard!

Career Interest(s): Physical Therapist

All Entries by Tricia

Recent Entries by Tricia

The Next Step
Throughout my career at UMR, I have changed my mind 137 times about what I want to do with 
I'm a Senior... what?!
It seems like just yesterday I was heading to USquare for my first day of classes at UMR. I 
Intramural Volleyball: Go Volley Llamas!
Last semester, UMR students gathered at the YMCA on Tuesday nights to play intramural volleyball. There were a total 
Ambassador Social
The UMR Ambassadors got together on a chilly fall evening for bonding time and pumpkin carving. The evening started off 
Sand Volleyball, Kickball, AND Ultimate Frisbee
First of all, I would like to extend a big welcome to all of the incoming freshman as well