« (S1.E13.) Special Podcast: Music from Austria | Main | (S2.E1.) Season Two Introduction (Fall 2007) »

(S1.E14.) Season One Summary

Season One Podcast Summary. Thanks for listening to the first season of Then and Now.The episode will be automatically downloaded to your computer if you already have subscribed to the Then and Now podcast. To immediately download the file, click on the following web link, Download file

It has been an adventure producing the podcast through the efforts of the students in the class and the teaching assistants who I have the opportunity to work with. On this podcast I identify some of the lessons that I have learned through the production of the podcast. Brian shares some final study strategies to consider for this and other classes. We also preview the second season for the podcast which will feature commentary by Brian and myslef making links between today's headlines and historical events that influence them. One other note. The theme music for the podcast has been kindly provided by Derek K. Miller who provides music for use by podcasters. The name of the sone is "Cold Cloth" and is played in its entirety at the end fo the podcast. I encourage you to visit his website, http://www.penmachine.com

Please share feedback about the shows through any of the following methods:
1. post a comment to this blog page
2. send an email message to arendale@umn.edu
3. leave an audio comment on our listener feedback line at 206-333-1261

Take care,
David Arendale and the rest of the Then and Now Podcast Team