Mass Spec Facilities - Visit, October 26, 2011
Date: October 26, 2011
Time: 8:15 to 8:45
Location: 191C Kolthoff Hall
Facility Director: Dr. Joe Dalluge
Similar to seminars, bonus points will be given to those posting in the blog after attendance to this facility visit.
Answer only one of the questions below.
1. What ionization sources are available?
2. What mass analyzers exist in the facility?
3. What instruments are interfaced with HPLC or other separation techniques?
4. What are projects currently using the facilities?
5. Are there any other ionization sources or mass analyzers in the facility that we did not cover in class?
6. What instrument(s) at the facility can be used to investigate your analytical problem?
7. If none of the instruments at the facility is suitable to investigate your analytical problem, what instrument would you say is needed to investigate your analytical problem.
8. What questions do you have that were not answered?